banner

Whittington & Fisherwick Neighbourhood Plan

Evolution not Revolution

Budget

GRANTS
The Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group was given an initial grant of £600 by the Parish Council for set up costs. An application was then made to “Locality” for a sum of £7000 to cover consultants, training, printing and stationery, advertising and promotion, room hire, web site, miscellaneous trav-el and hospitality. To date a sum of £6300 (representing 90%) has been allocated and is being admin-istered by The Parish Council . The remaining 10% can be accessed subject to suitable audited ex-penditure of the £6300.

Further grants will be applied for throughout the lifetime of the project.

Budget Headings (as accepted by The Parish Council )
All expenditure has to be authorised and approved by The Parish Council as they are the custodians of the grant.


© copyright 2014 WHITTINGTON & FISHERWICK PC